- It’s good to learn more about your future profession before getting a degree.
- Don’t show off and you won’t get into trouble.
- Unpleasant accidents with your relatives can put you off traveling abroad.
- There are always some ways to reduce your travel cost.
- There are many ways to keep in touch with relatives and friends.
- Some people don’t want to travel because they’re addicted to local food.
- A gap year after school can ruin your career prospects.
Данные о задании
Ответ с пояснениями:
|A||5||With the internet and specifically my blog, Skype, … I communicate with my relatives far more often than I ever did.|
|B||1||He said it would be good to spend my time trying to get more information about my future profession.|
|C||2||People themselves attract undesired attention if they’re dressed inappropriately and behave silly.|
|D||3||You see, my elder sister had her gap year and it was a complete disaster. She had her passport stolen…|
|E||6||I want to travel and see the world so much but I’m a fussy eater and I’m not sure I’ll have something to eat while I’m traveling.|
|F||4||Still I read that you can cut down on the costs considerably actually in most countries around the world.|