||If you want to get new cultural and social experiences, the easiest, the fastest and the safest way is to go to a foreign country to teach English.
- I was thinking about spending my gap year teaching English abroad…
- …I gave up on the idea completely.
- My parents are happy about that.
||Taiwan seems a perfect choice as everything is included for an inexperienced teacher…
- My uncle
- He has taught and presented in Korea, Canada, France, and Ukraine.
- …the only thing I can think about is following in his footsteps.
- He is looking for new language teachers and I’m planning to send my CV.
- His e-mail address was included in the interview…
- I just hope… he’ll choose me as his employee.
- I’d better stay in the US…
- I’m not sure I can solve the problems connected with moving to another country.