- I like it when it rains.
- If it’s warm, it’s such a pleasure to walk on the rain…
- …if it’s cold outside, rain makes your home million times cozier.
- I agree with the idea that the climate can affect
- …even national traits.
- …cold… people tend to be irritable
- …warm… people are… friendly.
||Bad weather is just a result of our thoughtless behavior, such as nuclear tests and wars. Even if our individual negative thoughts can lead to bad weather.
||In fact, the weather is controlled by systems, moving around areas of the globe.
- …certain people may have a unique special gift for predicting the weather…
- …people would use that talent in another way
- …forecasting changes in another chaotic system – the stock market.
||…the weather is responsible for physical and emotional state.