- …childhood years.
- I don’t remember anything.
- I sometimes think I lack something very important.
- I can remember something about myself even when I was a toddler.
- …there are lots of things I can describe like clothes and toys and I couldn’t possibly hear about them from anyone.
- My childhood memories don’t have any chronological sequencing
- A picture of one event or another.
- If you ask me to tell you a story of my childhood. Well, I can’t do it.
I don’t understand why people are making so much fuss about having some childhood memories. I really don’t care that I can’t remember anything.
- My mum tells me funny stories about my childhood.
- I’m ready to listen to them again and again.
- I don’t know why, but my brightest childhood memories are all connected with things we ate.
- …pies and grilled meet…
- Buns and rolls…
- It’s all about smells and tastes and colours of food.