1. Sleeping problems are connected with ageing.
2. The quality of your sleep depends on where you are.
3. Everybody must improve their sleeping habits.
4. Sleeping well is important to be healthy.
5. Sports can help people to sleep better.
6. Thinking too much before bedtime is a bad idea.
7. Modern gadgets can negatively affect your sleep.
Данные о задании
Ответ с пояснениями:
|A||7||…the screen emits something that prevents people from falling asleep.|
|B||4||a person can’t function well if they don’t get enough sleep.
If I haven’t slept well…
…I start feeling dizzy and get headaches and become irritable.
|C||1||…it’s age related.|
|D||6||I tend to think over the day before falling asleep…
…and become nervous, and as a result I can’t fall asleep.
|E||5||I play sports and I have training sessions 7 days a week…
I sleep like a log….
|F||2||…it’s hard for people in big cities to sleep well.
When I’m in a big city, I can never sleep properly.
When our relatives from London are staying with us, they always say they sleep very well here in the countryside…