Sometimes the buying funnel is stated like this
- Awareness (consumers get to know about you).
- Interest (start thinking about benefits you can give them).
- Learn (get to know more about your product).
- Shop (customers compare different products).
- Buy (where to buy, prices)
Often keywords clearly indicate the phase.
I prefere a more simplified division of keywords:
- General keywords (e.g. permanent makeup).
- Comparative keywords (good permanent makeup salon, permanent makeup salon review).
- Transactional and geo keywords (permanent makeup price, permanent makeup in Paris).